Sales – Account Manager
We are seeking a driven energetic sales professional to keep the growth of LitigationBids.com moving while maintaining unmatched customer service. Candidates need to be comfortable working for a startup and be self-motivated as this position requires you to work remotely. Some sales experience is preferred, but not required. Any experience in litigation, litigation support or selling into law firms would be considered ideal. We offer a unique opportunity to join a one of kind business on the ground floor. Candidates must live in or around the greater Houston, TX Area. Exceptions can be made based on experience.
- Meet & exceed sales goals
- Manage entire customer process
- Find and grow relationships with target legal professionals & Vendors in given territory
- Manage customer data within provided customer management tool
- Manage Customer Service & technical issues via Live Chat, Email & Phone Calls
- Coordinate & Travel to Attend Industry Events
BA/BS required. In lieu of degree, 2+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably in litigation support or 5+ years working in litigation department of law firm or insurance company.
Compensation: Salary & Commission
Work Remotely from Home Office
Training, Cell Phone, Computer Provided
Please send all resume’s to Careers@LitigationBids.com